One of the most frequent reasons people go to the doctor is for pain relief. There are a number of different drugs that can ease pain.
Opioids — also called opiates or narcotics — are pain relievers made from opium, which comes from the poppy plant. Morphine and codeine are the two natural products of opium. Synthetic modifications or imitations of morphine produce the other opioids.
The Edge Recovery treats Opioid Addction:
- Looking for the Right Opiate Addiction Treatment for You or Your Loved Ones
- The Best Heroin Addiction Treatment for You
- Everything You Need to Know About Morphine
- Demerol Addiction
- Understanding Dilaudid Addiction
- Drug Replacement Therapy: Beneficial to Addiction Recovery or Not?
- Suboxone: What it is and What it Does
- A Closer Look at Naltrexone
- Understanding Buprenorphine